With over 16 years of experience in the industry, Monica has worked on a variety of projects, including multi-family, mixed use, infill, and streetscape.
• Sonrisa Affordable Housing Project (multi-family), City of Sacramento
• 1717 S Street Affordable Housing (mixed-use), City of Sacramento
• 10th & 11th Street Parkway Strip (streetscape), City of Sacramento
• 900 O Street Art Plaza (streetscape), City of Sacramento
• The Richmond, 1629 S Street (mixed-use), City of Sacramento
• The Fitzgerald, 1827 Broadway (mixed-use), City of Sacramento
• The KIND Project (multi-family), City of West Sacramento
• The KIND Project Downtown (mixed-use), City of Sacramento
• Land Park & Broadway (mixed-use), City of Sacramento
• 28th and S Street Mixed-Use, City of Sacramento
• The Jacquelyn, 1114 22nd Street (mixed-use), City of Sacramento
• The Didion, 2417 J Street (mixed-use), City of Sacramento
• 2413 J Street (infill commercial), City of Sacramento
• Township Nine, River District (multi-family), City of Sacramento
• Medley Apartments, Natomas (multi-family), City of Sacramento
• 2015 & 2017 RSTP Accessibility Ramp Replacement, City of Roseville
• Brooks Truitt Dog Park, City of Sacramento
• Provence Residential, City of Sacramento
• Dewitt Center Expansion, Placer Count
Monica is a senior project manager with more than 16 years of successful experience relative to Land Development, Site Design, Utilities, Parks, Pedestrian/Bicycle Pathways, and ADA improvements, with emphasis on Mixed-Use and Urban Infill design. She has proven capabilities as a lead project engineer and project manager, producing quality construction documents with attention to detail and a track record of client responsiveness and accountability. She values team communication through all project phases to create designs and relationships that benefit the clients, contractors and other design professionals she works with.
Monica is also a LEED Accredited Professional, keeping up with the latest water quality issues and regulations, while looking to incorporate sustainable design approaches to benefit the project.
3010 Lava Ridge Court, Suite 160
Roseville, CA 95661
Copyright © 2023 Cartwright Nor Cal, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.